What I really like to know…
- Why does not the great lipstick hold with me?
- Is it more of the skin when you apply thick?
- Can comb and brush “hurt” the hair?
- In which direction do I have to shave the hair under the armpits?
- Can ingredients of creams pass into the bloodstream?
- Why is powder rouge sometimes brittle?
- What is the difference between cleaning milk and washing gel?
- Why does my perfume change with time?
- Why is my favorite lipstick color no longer?
- Do I need a different care in winter than in summer, even though my skin just got used to it?
- How long are cosmetic products last?
- What works better, deodorant or antiperspirant?
- How do I make it that my eye shadow is synonymous long party synonymous?
- Is cosmetics from the health food store better?
- What is the reason when soap gets cracked?
- I like freckles, I want them too. Is that possible?
- Why can nail polish and mascara dry out?
- Can I use shower gel as a hair shampoo?
- Can one color eyebrows with a hair color?
- Why can the kayak break at the top?
- Do hair become thicker by shaving?
- I do a lot of sports. Does frequent showering occur?
- Do I need shampoo, rinse and hair treatment from a series?
- Tubes, crucibles, bottles – how to get the remnants out?
What I really like to know …
We make, style and cream almost like the professionals. Modern women are experts in beauty tips. And yet, each of us has a few questions that she never dared to ask herself.
1. Why does not the great lipstick hold with me?
The more nourishing, the less it keeps. Whoever likes it: Long-lasting formulas contain substances that fly when applied. Good color pigments remain.
2. Is it more of the skin when you apply thick?
No, because she can only take up a certain amount of caregivers. Everything that goes beyond it does not enter and is thus pure money-waste. Whether you have done too much of the good can be determined with a simple test: if you put a thin paper towel on the face five minutes after the application and still have residues on it. If you want to do more: masks and ampoules contain a concentrated load of care products and specifically address skin problems.
3. Can comb and brush “hurt” the hair?
Yes, sharp bristles and sharp prongs slit the hair shaft properly. More gentle are the rounded instruments of horn, wood and natural bristles. Care: once a month cleans all brushes and combs with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Then let it dry in the air – never on the heating. Otherwise, the material becomes brittle and brittle.
4. In which direction do I have to shave the hair under the armpits?
Our beauty tip: best in the direction of growth, because the skin is very thin and sensitive. Contrary to the growth direction, skin injuries and ingrowth of the hair can occur. So always shave from the armpit to the outside.
5. Can ingredients of creams pass into the bloodstream?
The effect of cosmetic ingredients is to play in the upper hay layers. Nevertheless, small amounts of substances are resorbed in exceptional cases. Whether and to what extent they penetrate the skin is always examined by toxicologists in order to ensure the safety of the products.
6. Why is powder rouge sometimes brittle?
This is mainly due to skin fat. Beauty tip: Wash the blush brush more often with warm water and soap, let it air dry. A hardened patina is loosened by pressing a Kleenex and removing the upper layer in twisting motions.
7. What is the difference between cleaning milk and washing gel?
The consistency, called in the specialty yargon texture. Wash gel is fat-free and suitable for the impure problem skin. Additives such as chamomile, mint, and sage have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. For dry skin, cleaning milk is better. Special oils ensure good refatting, soy proteins and aloe Vera for suppleness.
8. Why does my perfume change with time?
Because warmth and light destroy many fragrances more quickly and because it’s only a six-month period (closed for more than a year). So keep perfume better in the dark.
9. Why is my favorite lipstick color no longer?
This hurts but unfortunately happens again and again. Because colors depend on the fashion trends, the beauty companies update their products every season. To ensure that the perfumeries’ assortments do not grow into the bank, the manufacturers change between 10 and 25 percent of the colors, usually, the flops disappear. The rest is Murphy’s law. Consolation: The diversity is always a substitute color.
10. Do I need a different care in winter than in summer, even though my skin just got used to it?
No. If you feel good with your creams, you do not need to change. However, if there are fast feelings of tension, fatty products are better. Reason: The skin is usually cared for by the change of cold and dry heating air.
11. How long are cosmetic products last?
According to law at least 30 months. An indication is required. Makeup, for example, should not be around for more than a year, self-tanning is only a maximum of six months, then it does not work well.
12. What works better, deodorant or antiperspirant?
Actually only cover the axillary smell, mainly through perfumes and perfumes. An antiperspirant, on the other hand, regulates the shoulders by its active substances narrowing the outlets of the sweat glands, so that the surface cannot reach the surface. At the same time, the odors, the bacteria, go to the collar.
13. How do I make it that my eye shadow is synonymous long party synonymous?
Basically, no eye shadow of the world can adhere perfectly if it comes into contact with skin fat. For this reason, the make-up professionals from Chanel recommend special products that improve the adhesion. Extra tip:, then powder well and then apply the eye shadow. This is how it is guaranteed.
14. Is cosmetics from the health food store better?
No, allergies can occur with any substance. The risk is even greater because organic products mainly contain herbal supplements and natural fats, which are often not tested in microbiological terms. Sensitive, so be careful!
15. What is the reason when soap gets cracked?
For example, in manufacturing. If the soap mass is not properly tempered and mixed. Or the composition. Depending on the choice of the fats and oils, which are saponified with sodium hydroxide solution, different qualities arise. But handling also plays a role. If the soap is not drained well, it will “mulch” (mucus). So: Always keep the good piece dry.
16. I like freckles, I want them too. Is that possible?
No problem, Trick: Simply dab with a short twist on the skin. Important, so that the spots do not blur, is good powdering. Before and after.
17. Why can nail polish and mascara dry out?
The so-called volatile substances are responsible for the good hold of a product. And because they are not only “thin” after the application, but also in the bottle or on the sleeve, care must be taken to cleanliness. In the case of the nail polish thoroughly clean the bottle neck after each application and always close it tightly.
18. Can I use shower gel as a hair shampoo?
Sure, if it’s just about cleaning. However, if you want to do more for your hair, build up, regenerate and maintain, you should always take a special shampoo for washing.
19. Can one color eyebrows with a hair color?
Why not?! If the H2O2 concentration is correct. Our recommendation: In colorants, a maximum of three percent hydrogen peroxide may be pure, more is too aggressive. Safer is a lighter color. This means that eyebrows can only be black or brown.
20. Why can the kayak break at the top?
Too soft mine, inferior quality. Test: Just drop it. A good one thinks it’s a bad one.
21. Do hair become thicker by shaving?
No. This only feels so, because the hair is capped at its thickest place. So there is no fine tip from the skin. Do not panic: it will soon be used again by friction.
22. I do a lot of sports. Does frequent showering occur?
From a dermatological point of view, yes The NMFs (natural moisturizing factors) are properly washed out of the skin. But who likes to run sweaty?! In addition, today there are extremely nourishing shower products that cleanse the skin superficially: they contain, for example, soothing panthenol, mixed with up to 55 percent of re-greasing wheat germ, castor and soy oils.
23. Do I need shampoo, rinse and hair treatment from a series?
It is allowed to go abroad, especially in the case of specials such as ampoules, hair lotions, and cream packs. As far as the daily care is concerned, experts advise you in their beauty tips to the Serientreue. Reason: Active ingredients are optimally coordinated with each other.
24. Tubes, crucibles, bottles – how to get the remnants out?
Okay, cotton swabs also come in hidden corners. But why are packaging often just beautiful rather than practical? Because the eye is used for the eye: the more valuable the crucible, the more likely the product is considered to be particularly effective. Attempts to bring “practical” pots to the woman are always wrong. Conclusion: Now we know what the thick glass floors are good for.